If your number is drawn, you have 8/1 odds of Winning the current jackpot of $2323.00 plus all of the wagers this week, probably closer to $2500.00 by drawing time. The 8 remaining number are:
Playing the Queen of Hearts
- Tickets are sold for $1.00 each.
- You must choose a number on the board that isn’t already covered up by the ticket of a previous winner.
- Write that number and your name (e.g. Grant #38) on the back of each ticket that you are turning back in to the bartender.
- The drawing will be each Friday at 8:30 pm.
- The bartender will spin the tumbler with all of the tickets, open the access door and allow a random patron to blindly pull a ticket from the tumbler.
- The back of the ticket is read aloud in front of all patrons.
- With any luck your name and number with be called.
- The number on the board will be pealed back to the reveal the card underneath.
- If it’s the Queen of Hearts, you win the Jackpot!!!
- Slight drawback though. $200 is kept back to seed the next drawing. So whatever the jackpot is, subtract $200 and that is what you will receive as the winner. For example, if the jackpot is $2957, you will actually only get $2757 awarded to you. But look at it this way, $200 was seeded into the jackpot that you won!